Smile. :)

Smile. :) Because it makes your day better.! :)







Friday, December 10, 2010

Holocaust Museum!!!

My thoughts on the museum were that it was fun. But I felt very rushed and I think I could have learned a lot more if I was to do it at my own pace. My tour guide was good but she told some stories that I didn't feel like they were on the topics of the Holocaust. Also we were in front of another group and to me i felt like my tour guide didn't want them to get in front of us, so she talked faster and pushed faster. Also the train cart was very fast I got the feeling of the people but it was extremely fast. To me I think I would have gotten so much more and learned even more about the Holocaust if I got the chance to go on my own, read stuff on my own, or if we had more time. I really liked my group tho it was still a lot of fun, just the museum wasn't the best.

1 comment: